i got tagged. by the failed painter lm noonan.
here’s what i begin with:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
fact #1: i’m not a great meme-player. i don’t mind them, it’s just that i don’t tag other people. i find i always experience good luck when i don’t tag people. something good often happens less than 8 minutes after the appropriate inaction.
fact #2: while at primary school all the boys in my year formed a rugby team (it was a small school) but i didn’t join. every thursday afternoon a teacher would take all the boys for training or a game, while all the girls would do girl things inside, like sewing. i would hover between these groups in some kind of limbo. i like limbo now.
fact #3: i’m a bit hungry.
fact #4: i used to watch home & away & neighbours. the kids still keep trying to put neighbours on. sometimes i just sink into it.
fact #5: i went to uni & studied maths / computing. i found this uninteresting.
fact #6: i have an electric guitar in my cupboard, behind some shirts.
fact #7: sometimes i associate ‘trying to think of facts about yourself’ with icebergs, being up hills when it’s windy & you are bored…
fact #8: my word-calendar today features the word ‘indomitable’. this means incapable of being overcome.